For those of you followers of the Allar's Awesome Blog, you are in for a treat with a Savvy created hot key tutorial. The hot keys I cover in this tutorial are ones that I use on a regular basis, but there are many more hot keys that you could find useful for yourself. Using hot keys might be a bit foreign for you at first, but I suggest writing down the short cuts you think you'd use the most and make yourself use them until it's second nature. Using these keys help cut down on time, and promotes focus on your illustration, concept, or texture.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UzEaO4yr3g&w=560&h=315]
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about some of these so its a great help
Any tips on layers related shortcuts?
Anything in particular you were interested in? I actually don't use to many shortcuts involving the layers but I think that's more of a bad habit of mine :P I do know some tips and tricks like using the layers drop down menu and check out all of the filters. I play a lot of that by ear, when it comes to layers.
ReplyDelete