As a result, I have a little drawn up sketch of a FPS Multiplayer map below is a building that you might see!
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Kyle's Hand of Nod
If there was any reason I had any interest of games, or what inspired me to become a video game developer. It had to be the Command and Conquer franchise, BEFORE Electronic Arts took over. I'm talking about Westwood Studios, they probably had to be one of two main reasons why I love games and why I am where I am today.
As a result, I have a little drawn up sketch of a FPS Multiplayer map below is a building that you might see!
As a result, I have a little drawn up sketch of a FPS Multiplayer map below is a building that you might see!
Labels:
3D Stuff,
Kyle's Stuff,
Level Design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment