Sunday, January 1, 2012
How I'm Starting The New Year
Right now I'm digging through some word press themes trying to find one that looks nice for reading code upon and that will support some new features I'm trying to implement. If you have any suggestions, whether good or bad, or links to word press themes you want me to check out, please leave a comment!
And here is me testing some LaTeX stuff.
$latex x=\frac{-b\pm\sqrt{b^2-4ac}}{2a}&s=4&bg=00355F&fg=ffffff$
Labels:
Site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy new year Michael!
ReplyDeleteCan you let me know when I can download your latest version of Forecourse.
I was in the middle of your ScaleForm tutorial when you started updating your blog.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
As far as I know, everything that was up is now up. If something is broken, please give me the broken link and what page its on.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I believe you are referring specifically to ForecourseUI, in which case, I haven't made it official but ForecourseUI is pretty much dead... its old and there are much better ways to do similar things. Now to only remake an updated version...
And ignore this below. Testing some new latex functionality:
$latex x=\frac{-b\pm\sqrt{b^2-4ac}}{2a}&s=4$
Ignore this, testing a comment from a facebook account.
ReplyDelete