Below is something I started, being inspired by a certain picture done by Gia Nguyen Hoang. Tell me what you guys think of it so far, and what you are working on!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
A Challenger Has Appeared! (Kyle)
I know with the cliché gaming title you must be wondering on who I am. To get a super quick idea of who I am, my name is Kyle Bardiau. I'm a level designer/world builder by heart, but sometimes caught acting like an environmental artist. Love long hikes, pizza, etc. Now lets talk about levels!
Below is something I started, being inspired by a certain picture done by Gia Nguyen Hoang. Tell me what you guys think of it so far, and what you are working on!
Below is something I started, being inspired by a certain picture done by Gia Nguyen Hoang. Tell me what you guys think of it so far, and what you are working on!
Labels:
Kyle's Stuff,
Level Design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking great......i guess need to see the textured version for the real evaluation....
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks, thats the real challenge!
ReplyDelete