Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Return To Work Is Kicking My Ass

After a generous time of working from home and somewhat of a break of my usual day job during the Christmas and New Year holidays, Wednesday is proving a difficult day to return to work, especially after that late night Natural Selection 2 and code session last night. That and some blog hosting mix-up stuff and some other projects I wanted to concept out.

Doing some refreshing work though today at the office, just can't keep my eyes open. Mistakenly left that set of 10 Rockstar energy drinks at home as well as my wallet, trying to not spend any needless money eating out for lunch when at the office.

Soon as I'm getting home I'm going to load up some random Netflix show on my newly set up faux home theater and if I find myself with some extra energy, I'll do some more work on a backend service I want to prototype.

No comments:

Post a Comment