Hmmm, apparently my site is only set to allow 5 nested comments, don't know if this comment will be posted in the right order but mmkay.
Thanks a ton for your donation, ordered 1-day shipping (which means I'll get it in 2 days D:) I'll try to clean up my scaleform code before then and I'll create a tutorial for you right away!
Nice, are you going to make a tut about that one?
ReplyDeleteStrongly considering it.
ReplyDeletebtw how much more do you need for that mic?
ReplyDeleteAbout $50 more D:
ReplyDeleteno you don't ;p
ReplyDeleteHmmm, apparently my site is only set to allow 5 nested comments, don't know if this comment will be posted in the right order but mmkay.
ReplyDeleteThanks a ton for your donation, ordered 1-day shipping (which means I'll get it in 2 days D:) I'll try to clean up my scaleform code before then and I'll create a tutorial for you right away!
btw how much more do you need for that mic?
ReplyDelete