Friday, April 16, 2010

Someone jacked my hard drive.

Awesome.

11 comments:

  1. Find them and destroy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. find them and i'll do it for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. w8, what? how did that happen?
    computer component gps tracking can't come soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friggen I'ma build some gps tracking on all my stuff, gah. Just left class for some food and my awesome headphones upon my computer were still there but my 500GB external that had a lot of stuff on it (some of it related to this site and the first 6 chapters of my book) went missing. ffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sucks man... I had that happen with a flash drive and a watch. Haven't left a classroom without my electronics or went to sleep with my watch *FREAKING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!* ever since. I'm surprised they didn't take the headphones..... but sounds like it was on campus, any chance they got video feed of it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Campus security at my school... hah, whatta joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find them and destroy them!

    ReplyDelete